Urban Decay Midnight Emergency Kit Makeup

November 24, 2012

Have you read my review ? Click here to see it first URBAN DECAY MIDNIGHT EMERGENCY KIT REVIEW


Here's my first try/impression  trying this kit. Maybe you can guess from my expression ? and if you read my review. You will be know how I feel about this kit.


 Where I got This ?
www.thezaturashop.com/
They just open their PRE ORDER USA 18-30 November 2012.
You can order ?
PO USA 18-30 November 2012:
  • FOREVER21
  • MAC
  • WALMART
  • BOBBI BROWN
  • SPANX
  • SIGMA (GREAT PRICE)
  • NYX (GREAT PRICE)
  • NARS
  • NORDSTROOM
  • AMAZON
  • SEPHORA
  • DRUSGTORE
  • EOS,etc
You can order all the product at the website, besides it's too heavy or insecure.  
Visit their website for more info!
SMS, Telp/Whatsapp 08-9999-02019
YM: order.zaturashop / order.zaturascg
Pin BB : 215D716F

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments