Please, Help me !

December 01, 2012

Okay!! Out of topic from this blog!. I really need your help!.

One of my biggest dream is to visit Japan!!. I already love JAPAN! since I was at Junior high school (now I'm a college student at LSPR). I join this contest

1. I'm a beauty addicted, and it's about beauty and panasonic. I already heard this before from Thailand blogger about this product. and I really curious about this
2. To be honest, I want the prize. Trip to Japan.

That's it, Please help me. I really struggling to gain vote. aaaa!! So unfair! I just leave it 3 days then I was like already at page 8 from 3!!!

!!!! guys ! please help meee!! *sob sob



You need:

1. Go to http://www.facebook.com/PanasonicIndonesia/app_193228507479261
2. LIKE PANASONIC PAGE
3. Then Klik VOTE NOW
4. Sort by "View terbanyak" or search my name "Marsha Karta Swadharma"
5. Then klik vote
6. if you want you can submit your email for 20% off discount from Panasonic.


THANK YOU!! LOVE YOU ALL!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments